Episode Length: 42:10
In this week’s episode of Hubcast, hear our building owner’s story from his grandfather’s immigration to the United States, how he built a small business that eventually became a fixture of the neighborhood. Bob Masin discusses the evolution of his family’s’ furniture business – why he and his son chose to relocate the furniture store to Bellevue – opening a piece of real estate that would eventually be home to Impact Hub Seattle.
“Masins Furniture Pulling out of Pioneer Square” – Seattle Times, September 1, 2011
“Masins Furniture to be Acquired by Tacoma Rivals – Seldens” – Seattle Times,
Impact Hub Links:
This episode was recorded, engineered and produced in-house at Impact Hub Seattle.
- Produced by Jonnie Wilder, Zipbangwow Productions – jonnie[at]zipbangwow.com
- Music by Natalia Fandel, Community Manager – Natalia[at]impacthubseattle.com
- Hosted by Sarah Studer, Managing Director of Impact Hub – Sarah[at]impacthubseattle.com
- Show notes by Benjamin Bell – ben[at]impacthubseattle.com
- Recorded onsite in the Hangout Room, 5-person conference room available to rent!