8am - 5:30pm
HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Memorial Day
What do we mean by “CLOSED”?
- The front door of the building will be locked. There will be no staff or Hosts on-site.
- Only Members with keycards will be able to access the buildings. The door in between buildings will remain locked.
- The HVAC will be on during business hours but no temperature adjustments can be made.
- The cleaning crews will also have a break. If you see them in the building, they are working on deeper maintenance projects. So, especially during this time, please clean up any mess you make.
- We will not be brewing coffee daily and Convoy Coffee will be closed.
- NO shipments from UPS, FedEx, DHL or other couriers will be accepted – please arrange to have items delivered elsewhere.
- USPS mail and packages will be delivered when we re-open.
- If you are on-site and you notice that assistance may be needed outside with garbage, waste, someone sleeping in the doorway, etc. – please call the Metropolitan Improvement District to report the issue at (206) 441-3303.