[POSTPONED] SOCAP365 PNW: Impact Investing in the Pacific NW
Social Capital Markets (SOCAP), the premier conference at the intersection of money and meaning, returns to the Pacific NW for a full-day convening to deepen the conversation, expand the community and activate financing to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
We invite organizations interested in partnering with us to shape and grow the marketplace for social entrepreneurs and impact investors in the Pacific Northwest to support this 2nd annual gathering focused on impact investment. Please email Steve Johnson (email@example.com) for more details.
8:00 Registration Opens
9:00 Opening Plenary: Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
10:30 Breakout Sessions I
- Impact Investing Across Asset Classes
- Decarbonizing the Built Environment
- Opportunity Zones: What Are They and What’s Next?
11:45 Networking Lunch
1:00 Breakout Sessions II
- Investing in Indigenous Communities
- Global Health: Leading Voices from the PNW Region
- Preserving Oceans and Fisheries in the Pacific Northwest
2:15 Coffee Break
2:45 Breakout Sessions III (Workshop Format)
- Impact Measurement and Management
- Food Systems Demo Day
- Investing Locally
4:30 Closing Plenary: Cross Sector Collaboration for Regional Progress
5:30 Networking Reception