Member Experience Manager
Posted June 11, 2018
This is your opportunity to join the team that is running the headquarters of Seattle’s social impact ecosystem, Impact Hub Seattle. With 650+ members, hundreds of impact-driven organizations, a huge global network of changemakers and operating as a certified B-Corporation, there is no place quite like it. Expect to work with leaders like all these businesses listed on our website and to develop yourself as a true leader in social impact.
- Leading a team of ~20 volunteer hosts that operate our space on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensure our coworking and office suite businesses runs smoothly by managing the member-facing operations of our 40,000 sqft facility with our Facility Manager;
- Maintaining the incredible energy that every new visitor experiences when they walk in the door.
- Being onsite during business hours, able to lift 25lbs.
We’re looking for somebody that:
- Is excited to be part of Seattle’s social impact movement and is a born networker who enjoys meeting new people and connecting the dots;
- Has a hands-on attitude, can-do attitude and is willing to do whatever it takes to run the heart of our operations;
- Is experienced in leading a team and can handle multiple projects and competing priorities the same time;
- Knowledge of tools like Hubspot, WiFi networks, and vendor management are preferred.
- Salary range: $40k – $45k, health insurance including vision and dental, an ORCA card, an incredible network of opportunities, and the excitement that comes with working in a startup environment.
How to Apply:
Impact Hub promotes diversity in all ways we possibly can – including in our hiring. We encourage anybody that feels excited reading about this opportunity to apply. Send in your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reach out to Kris (email@example.com) or Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. We plan to recruit during June, early July, have our new team member join us by August 1st.